When it comes to kids that aren't scared of much, I know I'm blessed. Sierra was never afraid of the dentist so I was crossing my fingers with Luis. Hopefully I said a prayer too, I don't remember cuz I tend to make those quick "shout out's" all through out the day. "Hollaaaa" That's my prayer style lol Holla back Lord : ) Ok back to my story. Luis was just as laid back! YES! I'm so lucky. No crazy, freaking out kid that is crying and throwing a fit and needs goofy gas! It helps that our new Pediatric Dentist has a game area complete with 6 TVs on the walls. Two pacman style games for free and a playstation in addition to the kids kitchen area. And on top of that they have TV mounted on the ceiling in the exam room with headphones so they don't have to hear the equipment running. It was almost as if Luis was just kicking back relaxing in the summer sun. Not even noticing the lady cleaning his teeth. They even have sunglasses to protect their eyes from the bright light. And they get a prize for doing good at each station. X-ray = price. Exam = prize. Cleaning = prize. I wonder what they get for having a filling done lol
Thursday, October 16, 2008
1st Dentist visit
When it comes to kids that aren't scared of much, I know I'm blessed. Sierra was never afraid of the dentist so I was crossing my fingers with Luis. Hopefully I said a prayer too, I don't remember cuz I tend to make those quick "shout out's" all through out the day. "Hollaaaa" That's my prayer style lol Holla back Lord : ) Ok back to my story. Luis was just as laid back! YES! I'm so lucky. No crazy, freaking out kid that is crying and throwing a fit and needs goofy gas! It helps that our new Pediatric Dentist has a game area complete with 6 TVs on the walls. Two pacman style games for free and a playstation in addition to the kids kitchen area. And on top of that they have TV mounted on the ceiling in the exam room with headphones so they don't have to hear the equipment running. It was almost as if Luis was just kicking back relaxing in the summer sun. Not even noticing the lady cleaning his teeth. They even have sunglasses to protect their eyes from the bright light. And they get a prize for doing good at each station. X-ray = price. Exam = prize. Cleaning = prize. I wonder what they get for having a filling done lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment