




Only a few girls spent the night that night. Sierra just couldn't understand why I would only let a few select girls spend the night. Her best friend from school is not allowed to do sleepovers, so she couldnt understand why I wouldn't let some of her other friends stay they night instead. But I had a surprise up my sleeve ; ) I tried to make this Birthday very special. This is the first time Her father has been gone during her birthday. Not to mention from now on she can just invite a few friends over and she has to intertain them herself for her birthdays. After 10, no more big parties till Sweet 16 according to my Mommy rule book.So only her friend Mikayla, Emma and her Aunts Elisa and Samantha could spend the night.
Oh and I forgot to mention. Hector's gift to her was a cell phone!
No comments:
Post a Comment