Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Shopping

I'm almost done shopping for my kids Wooooo hooooooI just have a few small things left to get them. Oh, and the gift I've been assigned to buy them from Hector. He wants to get them a good remote control car.... I'm at a loss : ( I looked at ToysRus, but those cars and trucks dont look very good. We've had a few RC cars in the past and not one of them has worked really well. So then I was looking at HobbyTron and OMgoodness, remote control trucks and be exspensive. Anyone have any advise or ideas?

1 comment:

Dreamer said...

Buy a pricier one from toys r us. It wont get used that often and will last a while sitting up on a shelf. We have a ton of them as my man loves them and getting them for the kids. Just don't let them play with it and push it around like a play car and you'll be good. ;)