Friday, January 9, 2009

Vegas 30th Birthday : )

For any of your wondering. Which doesnt not apply to my close friends and family cuz you all know me so well. No shenanigans went on this weekend. (just that I would use that word I think speaks enough ;) ) It was just me and my closest friends on my 30th Birthday, a special occasion I had to spend apart from my husband who I love very much. My firends tried and succeeded at making it super fun and memorable even though I couldnt share it with Hector. It was just silly girls acting really dorky. Not talking to any guys, except our Waiter (lol) and a few Jewish guys, who thanked me for my support of my Marine husband in Iraq! I know most of you know this already, but for those of you that might make judgments or perhaps say not nice things about me or my very close friends, I just thought I mention it : ) And the only reason it was in Vegas is because the Venetian is super beautiful, I can pretend I took my girls to Italy. And everything is close to eachother, we could walk to at a ton of stores, to a awesome pool, have our pick of tons of resteraunts and go dancing all within 5 minutes of were we are sleeping.
Thank you so much to my friends that made this such a wonderful Birthday!! I don't really have any other Birthday's I remember but I'll never forget you guy's making this such a great memory!













A few girls being really silly!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Dreamer said...

Fun fun fun!!!

Dreamer said...

Anyone who calls themselves a Christian and is passing judgement upon another human being ought to be reminded to go back to the scriptures. Brush up on Romans 2:1-16 and humble yourselves. We are ALL sinners, committing the same sins in different ways. Our Heavenly Father designed it this way so that we can be on this Earth forgiving, loving and supporting each other through rough circumstances and tiring trials. Let's just love each other people. I'm not saying that I am perfect by any means, but trust me, I'm trying to love all my brothers and sisters as my God longs for me to. <3