Thursday, October 28, 2010

Getting caught up!!! 3

So once we got out here we parked our butts at Residents INN! Which was awesome. Free breakfast every morning and dinner most weeknights!! http://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-photos/rdurb-residence-inn-raleigh-midtown/
We spent everyday day looking at rentals, that was so stinkin tiring. But in less than 2 weeks we had picked and moved into a place. Which was none to soon because school started in a couple of weeks. I'm one of those people that needs to get everything done and out of the way ASAP. The movers came the day after we moved in!! And we were completely unpacked and the kids rooms done before school started. The only loose ends that still need to be tied up in a pretty bow are getting the stereo hooked up to the new entertainment center we got for the living room and getting more organinzed in the office/art/guest room. Thining of which makes me feel guilty for sitting here typing this! It doesnt help that I'm running behind big time on getting things done today. Yes, I'm one of those poeple that feels worthless (extreem word) if I dont accomplish enough in a day... Here are some pics of the house we will be staying in while in NC

No comments: