I have been searching and searching for the most comfy and best fitting sweats for a while!!! I've tried on a ton of different brands and everytime I pass some I put my hands inside to feel how soft they are. If they arent soft on the inside I wont even try them on!!!
So I was so excited when I finally found the perfect sweats during Christmas last year. The problem was they are supper exspensive!!!! Ahhhhh. $59 a piece is way more than I personally am willing to pay! BUT! They went on sale last month and I just checked online and they are still on sale!! : ) SO I have to share the info with everyone : ) I swear I texted my best friend, Julie for a good ten minutes about these fabulouso' works of perfection.
They are Hollisters sweats!
http://www.hollisterco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/home_10251_10201_-1
Now when I first tried these on I wanted to cry. I tried on the girl bottoms and good lord! They are called something like good butt fit??? LOL. I was blessed with a decent butt and these bottoms made it look awful. I think they are supposed to transform someone who has no butt into looking like maybe they do??? Who knows? But they made my tight look terrible to! The were so soft and just the right thickness, so I was so disappointed and sad they didnt work out! Then I had a moment of genius! TRY THE BOYS BOTTOMS.. Helloooooo.. So glad I listened to the little voices : ) These are perfection. NOT TIGHT, thick, soft, pockets, they dont choke your ankles they are hemmed at the bottom and a big, wide waistband! The trick is to fold that waistband over!!!! If you dont you end up with a saggy crotch : ) and when you fold the band over it does wonders for you butt (unlike the cute butt girl version) and rides low on your hips like I love. Now paired with the girls hoodie that thankfully was wonderful. Its shaped smaller around the waist and makes rooms for boobs. Has pockets, nice long sleeves that go over your hands a bit how I like it or can be rolled up and the clincher for me a nice, over sized hood. I hate, hate, hate when a hood doesnt go past your forehead?? Or is too close to your ears on the side. Whats the point. If its starts to rain, this hood has you covered!!. I can literally live in these sweats!!!
I'll send a pic from my phone of me in my beloved hoodie : )


2 comments:
Oh! I forgot to mention the hood is a really soft thermal material on the inside! So it messes up you hair less then the soft, fuzzy stuff : )
ooooh sounds amaaazing !!! :D
Post a Comment