Here's the face. Ignore the undone hair and the sweatshirt lol. Is the lips color to hot? Should I add a gloss? More blush or bronzer? More black or pink around the eye on the top or bottom? Help a girl out! Sent from my MOTOBLUR™ smartphone on AT&T
I like a smokier eye on you. Are you going to get fake lashes? That will help bring the black up so you don't have to do it with eyeshadow. I think more pink and sparkle white on your brow line too. And maybe a just a tad of the spark white on the apples of your checks so you can glow!
1 comment:
I like a smokier eye on you. Are you going to get fake lashes? That will help bring the black up so you don't have to do it with eyeshadow. I think more pink and sparkle white on your brow line too. And maybe a just a tad of the spark white on the apples of your checks so you can glow!
Post a Comment