Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Thankwho
We just got back from the store. I literally bought nothing for Thanksgiving dinner till today Ahhh. It wasnt as bad as I thought it was going to be though : ) I purchased almost everything at Trader Joes and the rest at Fresh Market. Now I'm not really a huge Trader Joes fan. Its actually something new out her lol. But they really did hit the mark and making Thanksgiving easy (er) . They had stuffing starter, veggie cuttings for in the turkey pan, diced sweet potatos ( though I prefer yams), they even had a bottle of Sangrai Woot. Not to mention their whole flyer is devoted to recipes and ideas. I picked up some holiday cheeses that I'm super excited to try. As most we just snack the whole day until dinner time, which is at about 4pm for us. At Market I got some super yummy sounding crackers for the cheeses. A pumkin cranberry and a cranberry hazelnut. The cheeses are a white stilton with cranberries and a cranberry chevre. I sooo hope they are good. To make things easy I picked up a mix for pumkin scones for breakfast and I think I'll ask Sierra if she wants to make those. Luckily she loves to bake. OOOhhh another thing Trader Joes made easier!! They were selling brined turkeys!! A whole day of preperation deleted from the schedule. So now all I had to do was put the gobbler in the fridge to air crips. I'll let you know if it turns out as good as it does when I brine it myself : ) I certainly hope so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment