Tuesday, December 7, 2010
From something on the stairs to something in the garage!
Today when I was moping the kitchen I thought I heard something in the garage. took a peek out the garage door window, had the horrifying thought that it could be a mouse trying to get in the the 30 degree weather and walked away. Then I was windexing any surface that resembled glass, so naturally I ended up back at the garage window and heard the noice again. This time I decided to take a look-sy. Not cuz I'm brave but because I had to open the door to clean both sides of the glass : ). Ahhhh the water heater is leaking! More like over flowing from the top! Didnt we just replace the water heater??? Oh wait, that was our place back home. Good at least we dont have to pay to replace it. Shoot, I've gotta go turn off the dishwasher, I cant do finish the moping I started and looks like no shower for me for a while : ) But once again, I dont have to pay for it : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment