I love this first one of them!!
Now here is the Last and Best Present!!
We put a paper telling them what the gift was in a bag labeled to both of them. We put that bag in a bag To Sierra, put that bag in a bow labeled, To Luis. Put that box in a box labeled, To Sierra put that box in a Bag labeled, To Luis. LOL It was hilarious watching them pass it back and fourth!!!
Heres the Kiddo's completed gingerbread houses : )
I'll post some more of us in the snow tomorrow!!! Miss everyone tons xoxox
P.S. I'm going to be setting this Blog to private soon so no one I dont know can get personal info or see pics of our kids. So if you wanna keep up with us then create an account and follow. This website doesn not send spam! I'm switching to private next week.





1 comment:
That is probably a good idea.
Post a Comment