Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Snowy Pics!

Finally I sat down and got to it! : ) While folding some laundry of course. I actually like that it was the day after Christmas. That allowed us to stay inside all Christmas day and play with all our new toys and hang out together quietly. Then the next day we woke up to snowy, whiteness, got on our Cali layers of warmness and played!!!



Look!!! Its like Narnia! lol
I know I'm a dork
Getting ready to fly down out own personal toboggan run

Snowmen!!! Woot! The kids say they are either Asians or Aliens. What the heck?

Our backyard


Our street



Enjoy peeps!!
P.S. We are dumb Californians and did not shovel our drive way the day it snowed. Woot. So now are driveway is an icy, speedway. Luckily we were at least smart enough to drive down Hectors car the day it snowed. And then Hector coasted my car down a couple days later. It was so scary watching it slide down AHHHH!!!! Thanks hun. I would just be staying home for a week till it was all gone HA

No comments: