Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thats why we are in better shape

It is too cold to go workout here!!! Luckily I workout in doors. I've been trying out a suggestion from my workout site. They you must do a short workout 5/10 mins of high intensity something, before you can eat carbs. So I have to do something before almost every breakfast LOL. So I've been doing jump rope and abs for 10 mins before I eat. But today I was soooo sore that I wanted to skip it and just go for a walk. YIKES. I bundled up in three layers on top and wore Sierra's comfy sweater boots that keep you footsies all warm and a beanie with my hood thrown over that for good measure. It soooo did not matter lol that the things that were not cold the whole 2 miles were my feet and my stomach(probably because its developed a hefty layer of fat over it in the past 2 months) The rest of me was so chilly ahhhh. The only other people out were old people. Oh and a 5'11 super model that was running bahhhh curse her ; )
The pics below are of the lake which is beginning to freeze around the edges. All the creeks leading into it are frozen on top already. Yeah, its been in the 20's all week LOL

No comments: