Sunday, January 16, 2011

Back to my Workout Routine

Most people know I do BodyRockTv for my home workouts. I am just in Love with these workout! Exercise routines should make you pant for air and get sweaty and wanna give up and then drop on the floor when your done. And these for sure do that. Now to date not one friend has tried one of Zuzana's workouts. And that could be for 3 reasons. One, they look way to hard and intimidating. Two, she is super sexy and that is intimidating as well. And three, they just dont like working out LOL. BUt I would be super excited if someone started doing BodyRockTV with me : )
This whole week I'm only going to be doing the exercise challenges from the site. They post both full workouts and challenges. The challenges are just as exhausting usually, but they are shorter. And since my body has to get back used to working out 5 days a week, this is my way of easing into it. After my Dr ordered 6 weeks of of working out I did start back up doing the full workouts. But it was only for about a week or two and then that dropped down to like 2 workouts a week during the holdays. After which we went on vacation and only utilized the gym once HA! And then the day we got home I got a really brutal flu. So no here we are January 17 tomorrow and I feel like I havent worked out since October.... And thats exactly what my jeans are telling me!!! I did not dare step on the scale during all those months.......... until today LOL I had to do before weight and measurements!! Results are a huge motivation for me. I'm one of those that works out more the better I look! Once I feel fat and yucky I stop working out??? Isnt that the weirdest thing ever?? I really dont get it. So if anyone has insight let me know. But I really do just hate the feeling of working out when Im a couple lbs more and not as strong!

Tomorrows workout challenge is 1,000 skips. A nice, easy glide into my routine. : )

http://www.bodyrock.tv/2010/11/28/exercise-challenge-1000-skips/

And here's some extra motivation to join me! MissZuzie!

No comments: