Monday, January 10, 2011

Walt Disney World

This is a sneak peek! It took forever to upload, delete badies, sort, convert etc etc all these . So I dont feel like sitting her any longer to upload them all here now!! Sorry : ) I know you must be so very disappointed HA
Welcome to Walt Disney World!! Well this is Hollywood studios but for some reason, I think of this Mickey went I thing of WDW
The Fams Walking the Red Carpet!!
Actually we're getting off the Aerosmith ride, but hey.

My kids did not take pics with one character!! But they asked for a photo with the Coca Cola Bottle!
They loves dem some Coke

A must see for Disney lovers is the Walt through, photo tour of Walts life! So many great photos!!! LOVE YOU WALT

I LUVE  LUV LOOOVED some of the old movie posters for the old films!

One of my Favs!!

We did have a ton of fun at Walt Disney World. But Disneyland is the Happiest Place on Earth for sure!

No comments: