Monday took us forever to get through the whole school day!! Learning how to use the online system and use the teacher guides. We had to get their folders all set up and see which lessons took the longest to teach etc.
Tuesday went allot smoother! I made a mistake and started barrelling through the whole weeks work. Luis was getting tired of doing Literature and even i was getting burnt out and then I went back over the daily plan and was like, " OOOOHHHHH" this is for the whole week.
By Wednesday we had it down!! We are almost completely on the schedule I drew up for us, running only about a half an hour behind. But I'll excuse that for the rest of the week cuz we are all sick! : ) We were done with the whole days work by 2:30 pm. AND NO HOMEWORK to do YES!!
So today we'll see how it goes. I'm figuring out when I can walk away and do chores, take a shower etc. Hopefully by next week, when Hector comes home we'll have it all figured out and I wont be sick any more. That way I can get up with him and go to the gym or workout here at home and have breakfast ready right when the kids wake up! Then everything will run so smooth : ) And if we keep getting done at 2:30 everyday I'll actually have time to paint and add the music lessons back into our schedule. Since moving out here we can barely fit normal things into our day. I dont know if its the further distance everything is away or that school was longer and then the transportation from school and home took longer or what but I was feeling like we never had any time. And the only activity we were doing was Sierra's swimming. Baseball hasnt even started yet and like I said we havent even put them in swim lessons as of yet. So I'm really praying this does the trick. As long as keeping them on track with Cali's curriculumn!
No comments:
Post a Comment