Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Life is not complete without tents!!!!

This is what I told Hector when I suggested to kids go make one in Luis's room when he gave me the "That's a huge mess and not to mention really dorky" look. Growing up I made tents with my friends all the time! The tent would be a boat we were sailing in with all of our animal (stuffed animal) friends, or an island we were trapped on. It was so much fun! The bigger the better!!!!!!!! Call me a dork : )
They even made this handy dandy Keep Out sign. It was really cool in the dark with the little black light from their Spy Kit shinning on it!! It just didnt photograph well
This is half of their tent. I'm wondering why I didnt take a picture of the whole thing???
Last buttttt not least. Hectors big buttttttt invading Dork Land : )

No comments: