NOT!!!
I get a call from my Mr., right as I'm about to get in the shower, that his car broke down. And he's not being specific.... do I need to pick you up?? DO you just want me to bring you the coolant?? Where are you?? JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO?
Its Co-Op day, which is a group of homeschooling parents from the school that get together once a week and the kids can take classes, have a mini-bible study worship time, have lunch together and hang out. Hector calls at about 8 am. We have to leave the house for Co-op by 9:15. Ok, its do able..... if the man communicates what he wants. He had me in the garage reading him what kind of coolant it was???? I read all the info to him and finally got reticules and even read the fun advertising, catch phrases on the bottle. And once again I had to ask him, "What is it you want me to do? Read this to you, go buy you another bottle, drop this stuff off to you, come pick you up. WHAT" Finally he says come pick him up. So I get off the phone, turn off the stove for lunch I'm cooking for later that day. Run up and take a quick shower. No, Hector I'm not going to pick you up in my tank top with no bra on and my bright red, fleece robe and yesterdays workout pants.... And then he texts me....... You re bringing to coolant right?" grrrr "Then he texts again, " Do we have power steering fluid" I'll check when I get out of the shower" grrrr. So I get dressed for the day, grab my makeup bag. I can at least do that while I drive. Get the kids started on their work and give them instructions and head out the door. Yes, with the coolant and no, there was no break fluid. I arrive where he is, he puts in the coolant see's it still overheating and says he's going to try to drive to work. Now, I was conflicted. Do I wait and see if he calls me again saying he broke down again or drive home. This was me battling with my intuition. Everything was saying wait. But no, I drove home. Right when I got to my exit. The phone rings............. I pull up next to his car. Do my make up while he figures out who he's calling and what he's doing. He is actually in the parking lot with an Auto Shop, which of course he has not noticed. I suggest, "Why dont you just take it over to that auto shop" ............................... he'd rather pay to have it towed to a dealership. Keep in mind there are no longer Saturn Dealerships............. Chevi handles the Saturns now.............. I go back to doing my make-up. No response. So now I have to take him to work. Go back to take the kids, who are now already late, to Co-op. Drive back here after Co-op so we can get it towed. BLAH today is yucky. Luckily the tow guys lets Hector know that they can tow it without us being there. We can just leave the key under the mat in the car..........................We find this out when we reach Hectors work : ) : ) Back to the car I go. And now I have to go pick Hector up when he's done at work. Yippy. I bet he'll call when I'm in the middle of my workout. Am I a terrible person if I dont stop my workout to go get him. But instead wait till I'm done, and then go get him????
I get a call from my Mr., right as I'm about to get in the shower, that his car broke down. And he's not being specific.... do I need to pick you up?? DO you just want me to bring you the coolant?? Where are you?? JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO?
Its Co-Op day, which is a group of homeschooling parents from the school that get together once a week and the kids can take classes, have a mini-bible study worship time, have lunch together and hang out. Hector calls at about 8 am. We have to leave the house for Co-op by 9:15. Ok, its do able..... if the man communicates what he wants. He had me in the garage reading him what kind of coolant it was???? I read all the info to him and finally got reticules and even read the fun advertising, catch phrases on the bottle. And once again I had to ask him, "What is it you want me to do? Read this to you, go buy you another bottle, drop this stuff off to you, come pick you up. WHAT" Finally he says come pick him up. So I get off the phone, turn off the stove for lunch I'm cooking for later that day. Run up and take a quick shower. No, Hector I'm not going to pick you up in my tank top with no bra on and my bright red, fleece robe and yesterdays workout pants.... And then he texts me....... You re bringing to coolant right?" grrrr "Then he texts again, " Do we have power steering fluid" I'll check when I get out of the shower" grrrr. So I get dressed for the day, grab my makeup bag. I can at least do that while I drive. Get the kids started on their work and give them instructions and head out the door. Yes, with the coolant and no, there was no break fluid. I arrive where he is, he puts in the coolant see's it still overheating and says he's going to try to drive to work. Now, I was conflicted. Do I wait and see if he calls me again saying he broke down again or drive home. This was me battling with my intuition. Everything was saying wait. But no, I drove home. Right when I got to my exit. The phone rings............. I pull up next to his car. Do my make up while he figures out who he's calling and what he's doing. He is actually in the parking lot with an Auto Shop, which of course he has not noticed. I suggest, "Why dont you just take it over to that auto shop" ............................... he'd rather pay to have it towed to a dealership. Keep in mind there are no longer Saturn Dealerships............. Chevi handles the Saturns now.............. I go back to doing my make-up. No response. So now I have to take him to work. Go back to take the kids, who are now already late, to Co-op. Drive back here after Co-op so we can get it towed. BLAH today is yucky. Luckily the tow guys lets Hector know that they can tow it without us being there. We can just leave the key under the mat in the car..........................We find this out when we reach Hectors work : ) : ) Back to the car I go. And now I have to go pick Hector up when he's done at work. Yippy. I bet he'll call when I'm in the middle of my workout. Am I a terrible person if I dont stop my workout to go get him. But instead wait till I'm done, and then go get him????
No comments:
Post a Comment