Monday, March 21, 2011

A week in review......

Last week was crazy busy. So I didnt take the time to sit down and write things down. We tried to remember to take pictures as much as we could though. I'll do better this week for sure! I've realized we document like crazy when our kids are little and then as they get older and life picks up the pace we forget to snap those photos. Our week consisted of physical theropy apps (for Sierras feet and ankles), school, Co-op, swimming, crafts, cleaning, baking, church and nature walks. I'm just going to be lazy and upload a bunch of the pictures.

We made two attempts at making bread this week. One didnt turn out to great. The second time we made Irish Soda bread on St Patricks day and it was sooo yummy.


There were a few very nice days out this week. So the kids took more photos or critters and plants and such while they were outside in the yard.
We collected some pinecones to make more bird feeders. We just slather them with cheap peanut butter from Sams Club and roll them in bird seed and hang them up.

We also recycled, using this strawberry basket and some yarn. And instead of a pinecone we used a bread end which I always feel bad throwing away, so I try to find uses for them.

The kids made the cat come out and play to. Mr. Grizzles will not go down the slide. So if they take him out and put him up on the playground he just stays there while they play.

Squirrel!!

Recess lol



1 comment:

Charlotte Mathis said...

Very nice pictures, Charlene. Loved the peanut butter bird feader idea.