Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Baseball was poo-ey this year! I soooo miss our old team. We wouldnt have been able to play with most of them anyways this year since alot of them were still 6 but I just plain miss Pony Baseball. Our old team is headed to the World Series in the AllStars! Woot for them. This season we played recreation, which is our old Pony league was recreation through our town as well. But out here rec sucks! The only other league out here is CalRipkin, which is very similar to our Pony league back home but its seriously competetive to get into! We are going to take a chance and try out! I'm so scared. I'm doubtful Luis will make it but sometimes you just have to give it a go and pray for Gods will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment