Friday, August 19, 2011

The guilty party!


Our new puppy : )  Cammie Pendleton a mini-beagle. We've been considering adding a dog to our family for a long time now. We've researched a few different dogs and finally came to one we agreed upon. Hector would prefer a bigger dog of course, mean have size issues in general ; ) I found an awesome beagle breeder about 3 hours from here. And luckily it's about an hour away from a Charlotte a city he travels to frequently for work. So one weekend we packed the whole family up and went with him. We were planning on getting either a standard size beagle or a runt(just a little bit smaller) and hopefully a khaki colored one because the least. But the minute Cammie came trotting out in her fancy little lets play run we loved her. She is so playful, chasing and fetching, playing tug of war etc and yet so sweet and cuddly at the same time we had to have her. I knew she'd be a little more work than some of the calmer puppies they had, but you could just see how smart she was when she looked you in the eyes. And even still when she gets in trouble and rolls and her back to say sorry, I forgive her immediately.
I think you can clearly see in this photo how naughty she is...
When she's bad I call her Cammie Pendleton Poopy Puddles

No comments: