Its been a long time! I feel like I'm constantly reworking my daily schedule in hopes of finding the perfect fit. But of course, life is fluid and doesn't easily form to rigidity. I need to learn to use the time when I find it, because I can't store it up for later. I'll be adding some new posts soon, but since I had a moment I just wanted to practice what I'm preaching and use it, now. To all my friends and family, I miss you so much. I'm beginning to think that contrary to popular, worldly belief, South Cali peeps are some of the most real, friendly, loving people you will find. And since I've already found you, I don't want to let you go. Now, if the opportunity arises to test my theory abroad, I will jump at the chance. I've never been one of those, "I'm RIGHT and THATS That" sort of gals, so I'd be happy to do some research on my theory in order to prove myself wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment