I've been listening to almost daily. Nelly Furtado's, Loose Album! One of the songs strikes a cord in me about marriage.In God's Hands. Most of my married friends will admit, it's really hard work. And not just occasionally, but most of them time. And I've felt like this song many times throughout my marriage. But Hector and I keep holding on, working fighting, building, re-building, loving, changing and won't let go. And because of that I feel like we've recently entered a time in our marriage that it feels sweet and gentle. : )
"In God's Hands"I looked at your face I saw that all the love had diedI saw that we had forgotten to take the timeI, I saw that you couldn't care less about what you doCouldn't care less about the liesYou couldn't find the time to cryWe forgot about loveWe forgot about faithWe forgot about trustWe forgot about usNow our love's floating out the windowOur love's floating out the back doorOur love's floating up in the sky in heavenWhere it began back in God's handsYou said that you had said all that you had to sayYou said baby it's the end of the dayAnd we gave a lot but it wasn't enoughWe got so tired that we just gave upWe didn't respect itWe went and neglected itWe didn't deserve itBut I never expected thisOur love floated out the windowOur love floated out the back doorOur love floated up in the sky to heavenIt's part of a planIt's back in God's handsBack in God's handsIt didn't lastIt's a thing of the pastOh we didn't understandJust what we hadOh I want it backJust what we hadOh I want it backOh just what we had
1 comment:
Dude, change your font! Its too hard to read! Go for brown...
Luvs...
;)
Post a Comment