Ok Hector don't kill me. Today was Buchanan Elementary's Drama Tryouts. This year they are doing Peter Pan. Sierra has been in drama since Kindergarten and she convinced Luis to try out. At first he said it was to girly, but then Sierra told him they are doing Peter Pan and I guess he thought mabey that movie isn't that girly, so he agreed trying out might be fun.And he was the cutest thing there, I must say!! lol. The Kindergarten tryouts always make me cry every year. Little ones singing the ABC's and Twinkle Little Star, so sweet. But my Luis was the cutest, he had the whole crowd Oohhhhhhing and Ahhhiing and giggling away. You could her hundreds of how cutes the during the short time he was on stage. He has always been the happiest little kid (and the most easily sent to tears, how does it work that way???) and everyone loved him. Even his little class mates mom was crying he was so cute!But I cried when her son went on too, so mabey she wasnt crying cuz my son was the cutest : ) And Of course I was crying, as I did the first, second and maybe even third time Sierra tried out.I think every mom does, or at least most of us. They are just so cute up there, so happy to be on stage for just a couple of minutes!
1 comment:
so cute! : )
- E L ! S A
Post a Comment