Thursday, November 18, 2010

Feeling very Lame!!!

Another day when I'm running so far behind : ( I was super tired this morning. I've been fighting off some kind of headcold for a while on top of just plain ol' being a mom. So after the kids were and hubby were off for the day with their belly's full and looking decent.... I crawled my butt back into bed!!!! I got another hour of sleep woot. So here it is almost 11:30 and all I've done is take a shower, make the bed, rush to load the dishwasher (just so I could load it on this list) eat breakfast, annnd get some bleaching and ProActive facemask girly stuff done before that shower I mentioned. The make-up is in the process of being applied while I work on this bloggy : ) Today is a make-up day. Make-up days are days when I am forced to interact with other humans besides my family lol.

Just so you all know I'm working on a few new things. On top of the possibility of starting to Homeschool lol I'm working on a creating a public blog where I can post all my Artsy stuff I've been working on. But I want a place where I can post stuff about the kids and keep in touch with the peeps we love etc. So I felt the need to create to separate accounts. So you'll see that stuff popping up in the background. Links and what not. I've already made this a private Blog so I can put up stuff about our home and specific things like where we are etc. Same with facebook. I'm gonna scoot all my close friends into one account and close it. And then have an open one for old high school friends etc. So just so you're in the know : ) You'll be seeing some painting I've been working on soon : )
Talks to ya later byeessss

No comments: