Friday, November 19, 2010

Tomorrow is the Ball!!!

So today I'm going to be working on all the final looks and trying on the dress etc. I so need hair advise. So if you guy can check back a few times to give me feed back I'd love you forever : ) 

It rained last Tuesday and we had tornado warnings again LOL. When we got up we seriously had so many leaves in the yard we could even see the walk way!! Ahhhh. Thanks goodness the yard guy comes today so our poor baby grass doesnt die. I've gotta run down and take some pics to show you all though. I've swept the walk way because too many leaves were getting into the house but you'll still be able to tell the leave craziness level.  I swear, the day after it rained our house had just as many leaves in it as your yards do back home from everyone tracking them in.

I hoping to do my bible study and get some artwork done today!!! And if I'm lucky my husband will take us to see Harry Potter tonight. Wait.... I doubt it ; ) He will probably wait till Sunday so we can go to matinee. I really tried to convince him to stay home from work and keep the kids home........... Alas, I sit here alone : (

No comments: