Saturday, November 27, 2010

Snack Smuggling

Today of couple of Sierra's friends are coming over to spend the night. Goodness gracious help us. Some families manage to have their kids friends almost 24/7, but I find I'm just not that cool. No walking around in your P.J.'s, having to share the TV, having to listen to really dumb conversations and screaming. I like my peace and freedom too much. But, on the positive side we are going to watch Tangled! That means I get to enjoy a cartoon and dont have to listen to the girls for a few hours. Woot. The only thing question is, is it tacky to take Sierras friends to the dollar store next to the theater to pick out snacks to be snuggled into the theater?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Totally not tacky unless the kids parents gave them money for snacks at the theater. If not, you reserve the right to choose the cheapest option.

HNC Family said...

Hector was too embarassed to take them buy snacks before hand LOL