Well we brought in the box with the tree in it HA! But all the Christmas boxes are actually inside the house and the fall box is out. So we are making progress right? I actually cant wait to warm up some leftovers and put up all the decorations. Hot Chocolate is a definite must. I'm not really sure if we will put lights outside this year. Since we are due for new outside light and I don't really want to boy lights for this house since we are only going to be here 2 and a 1/2 years. And I definitely doubt we will live in another Colonial house after this. I might just go out and get those candle lights that go in the windows and toss some lit up garland over the door. And maaaybe some twinkle lights over the bushes, but that is it : )
Since I wont get to go to everyones houses to see their trees I'd really love it if you posted pics of your trees!!! Pretty please!

2 comments:
Last year I made some really good sandwiches; took French rolls, used gravy as the spread and added Turkey, mashed potatos and stuffing (well, mine didn't have stuffing cuz I don't like it. No mushy bread for me, tyvm!) They were really yummy! Other than that, I'm not very creative and just eat it normally.
I just eat it normal and in sandwhiches to. I was hoping someone would have some fantastic yummy idea!
Post a Comment