If I could do backflip I would! I'm so excited to have my phone replacement! My phone, a Backflip, died a few days ago. It got stuck on the Boot Screen. So I went for a few days without instant access to my friends and family and I did not like it. Another thing I did not like was I didnt have my magic answer machine!!!! Whenever I would have a question about something, say... "What are the defining characteristics of Marxism (is that how its spelled see I would have googled it and known). I would reach to my purse and ahhhhhhh... nothing! No instant, magic answer. That really bugged me. So I'm glad to have it back. I also had two friends think I was ignoring them or mad at them LOL NEVER!!!! Well maybe sometimes. But I wouldnt let you know by ignoring you! I'll be back to uploading pics of our day. Like the never posted, wimpy Christmas tree. Which now has lights and ribbons, but you can still tell.
LUV YA
TEXT ME!
I just love that you can type in "Happy with a phone" and get stuff like this

No comments:
Post a Comment