Wednesday, December 1, 2010

1st actual workout Yikes

It was only 15 mins long plus the warm up (so 25) but hey, I've gotta start somewhere. Yes, I've been doing my two mile walks but they doesnt really add strength or endurance etc. I've got to get rid of the blubber I seem to have packed on and get some muscle back. I couldnt do my BodyRockTV workout because my Phone is frozen so I cant use my intravole timer, so that makes me very sad. LOL actually I felt relieved : ) So I Skipped rope (500 skips) and then did leg lifts on my step stool (forward march lift alternating with side leg extend) 10 lifts alternating left and right for 100 lifts. Super cheesy compared with what I was doing. But I'm sweating and I was tired and wanted to stop. If you dont work up a sweat, huff and puff for air or want to stop, you're not doing it right!!!! : )

So let me know what workout you did today!!!

P.S. This is my goal

No comments: