Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Christmas Cookied Out
The kids had a couple friends over to decorate Christmas Cookies! It was lots of fun. Afterwards I made a ton more just dipped in a thinner frosting and with sugar crystals to hand out to Hectors recruiters, the mail man, the garbage guy etc. My kitchen was destroyed and all the floors a mess HA. But its done now yay. I had a stroke of genius with the cookie making though!!! So I thought I pass on the hint. I made the cookie dough a couple days before. Its easier to cut out shapes after its been refrigerated anyways. And what I did was I rolled it out and smacked it between pieces of wax paper layers with flour and sugar. I ended up making about eight 12x12 squares of dough. Wrapped it up in towels and just pulled it out the day of. Floured the kitchen counter and rolling pin, through out the cookie cutters and let the kiddos have at it.
I was happy to see that people get a messy as me when they cook! See all the flour all over their shirts and pants!!! (shoosh dont tell me they are only 12)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment