Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Recruiting Christmas Party

I usually feel weird at these events! They usually a very Charity-ish. Mind you we Do Not make as much money as we should for sure!!! And I love that the community wants to do something for military families, thats awesome!!! And as it should be, people should say thanks to people willing to fight when they are not in every way possible. But maybe, just maybe it would be a good idea if we just got paid more LOL hmmm

Home Depot was at the party doing their little build stuff thing and so was Miss North Carolina : ) I love that my girl is not to "cool" to build a spice rack. Cuz if she was that would mean she was un-cool! To us at least! And we're mean parents, so we'd be like "Just Build the Spice RACK!!"  followed by, "If you're too cool to build the spice rack then you're a dork!" cuz we are very motivational like that.


No comments: