Friday, December 10, 2010

A few things

My new fav mascara! I only buy cheap stuff. There has to be a trade off if I want my kids to be able to swim, play instruments, play baseball. So I swear every time I need a new mascara I buy a different one in search of perfection and never finding it. We'll I've found it twice used it for a year or two and then I gets discontinued! BOOO But I just tried Falsies and LOVE IT!!! Maybelline has been making great stuff lately, I used to not like them. But no one mascara seems to offer everything, thick, long, wont clump, stays curled, wont run/spear. This one come pretty darn close. One of the hardest things for me, is find a product that stays curled. i have to curl my lashes and so many mascaras make them go back straight! Yuck. But I've discovered Waterproof hold the curl!!!! Woot. Now the bummer is waterproof is less long and thick! If you compare the packages, the regular one will say make them 14x thicker and the waterproof one will say Sorry only 7x thicker, sucks for you. Any guys or non makeup gals reading this, I'm very sorry. But yay! Its over

Next bit of info! Sierra's youth group is having their Christmas party tonight! Its a Hero's and Villains party! She wants to be Raven from Teen Titans. I had no idea who that was so we googled it. Well we googled allot she was thinking about being to see what their outfits were like and if I could do it. Googling is scary with kids. You literally have to be at the helm. The pics that popped up were CRAZY!! But we settled on Raven. Not to hard to pull off, not tooo naked. Hopefully she doesn't look too lame. I'll try to get pics and post them lol
Have a great day guys!!!


No comments: