Got done today!! Normaly this is my clean the whole house day. I bust my but the whole time the kids are at school and usually come just shy of getting the whole house clean. But no.... not today : ) Today I had to taxi Hector to the Airport. He has to go to Ohio all week for work. So he can shadow another Officer doing that the job he's already been doing for the last few months lol. Oh well. But that by no means took up my whole day. So what on earth did?? I ran a few errands but that only took an hour and a half..... hmmm. I had an appt for the electrician to come her and fix a fuse for our downstairs heater. I wasnt the one fixing the fuse, so thats not it???? WHAT ON EARTH ATE UP MY DAY? Can I have a do over please?
Well at least the Sing Off is on tonight : )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmzY-m42fPA
No comments:
Post a Comment