I just had a yam for lunch and it was so yummy! Of course I put butter and brown sugar on it after I had just thought my jeans felt tighter : )
And have you tried the new yogurt dressings? I got the blue cheese one to dip my raw veggies in and its yum! Its still fattening but I find it hard to get probiotics regularly so I think its a great idea
I added some art stuff to the Louierra Blog. Thats where I'm going to post anything art related. Since Im cooped up with no friends out here I have allot more time to do artwork.
I think the real reason is now we have an extra room. Once of those guest room, office, art room combos. So now I dont have to dig everything about of a cupboard and to use it and then clean it all up if we want to eat dinner : ) It goes without saying that having a space to do what you love enables you to actually do it. The link to that Blog is at the top of this one where it says " My little Linkies"


No comments:
Post a Comment