Sort of disconnected and ..... not blah exactl,y just maybe like theres no one to talk to so I have nothing to say?? Does that make sense. Sometimes its the opposite, you have too much to say and no one to say it to and you feel like youre going to explode. I just feel quiet I guess. I've had way more time to draw and paint and experament with artsy stuff, which is nice. But its just so low key and quiet, which I wouldnt mind, if I was in a cute cottage with a wrap around porch and a brook near by, that was located in Cali and a Vegas trip planned in a few weeks LOL Low key and quiet in NC just isnt cutting it for me! I wanna go wine tasting and go to a SILK 80's night and have my girls teach me to play craps while I sip a mojito. And then a baseball game with my boy the next day and a walk around the lake while a besty and I jabber our jaws at eachother. Or do some Carmen Electra Sexy workout (which are a crack up)and have wine and soup and watch a dumb, girly movie my hubby wont watch.
No comments:
Post a Comment