http://www.bodyrock.tv/2010/12/09/exercise-challenge-mountain-climbers-500-reps/
Above is my morning workout challenge. On my workout site they post both workout routines and workout challenges which are shorter but just as hard. All last week I stuck to just doing these challenges in the mornings so I could get back to my hard corps exercise routines. So this week the goal is to do a challenge in the morning before breakfast and a whole workout after dinner and the kids are ready for bed. The only thing that bugs me about these schedule is that I will be taking two showers a day and thats so wasteful of both water and time. But on a positive note, I hate washing my face at night but when I take a shower its easy to wash my face : )
Whats everyones goals for working out this year?
Above is my morning workout challenge. On my workout site they post both workout routines and workout challenges which are shorter but just as hard. All last week I stuck to just doing these challenges in the mornings so I could get back to my hard corps exercise routines. So this week the goal is to do a challenge in the morning before breakfast and a whole workout after dinner and the kids are ready for bed. The only thing that bugs me about these schedule is that I will be taking two showers a day and thats so wasteful of both water and time. But on a positive note, I hate washing my face at night but when I take a shower its easy to wash my face : )
Whats everyones goals for working out this year?
No comments:
Post a Comment