Saturday, January 1, 2011

Packing

YAY!!!! We are packing today to leave for Walt Disney World. Now dont get me wrong I much prefer Disneyland. We've been to WDW once before and it's ok but D-land is so much better. Everything is closer and easier to get to, people are friendly, its cleaner its laid back and everyone is happier. But we chose this cuz the kids would like it. So now thats its the day before we will be leaving, I'm excited. We are leaving tomorrow night and dont check in till 3pm the next day. Its only a 10 hour trip but we want to get there a little early and get downtown Disney out of the way. I wanted to go swimming to but its mostly likely going to be raining the first day. And I hope, hope, hope that like back home, rain mean less people because its going to rain twice while we are there.
Are there any must eat restaurant recommendations out there??

No comments: