There's nothing I hate more than staying home all weekend and doing nothing. It makes me feel lazy and unproductive. Don't get me wrong I do love to curl up with a book or watch a movie and just do nothing........ for a few hours! I CANNOT sit on the couch for hours and hours. It makes me crazy. My husband is a little different. So we spend many a weekend staying home doing nothing. And the issue actually isnt the staying home either. I could stay home and clean out the garage, go for a walk, play outside, wash cars, seriously I'd rather go out and wash the cars together than sit on the couch for 5 hours!! So this weekend was great! My husband too the kids to the park to hit baseballs with my son and in the evening we went for frozen yogurt. And then on Sunday we went for our walk/jog/run around the lake (2miles) Which I love! The kiddos are totally not into it! They whine and grumble lol even though they get to go to the park and play for a few minutes at the half way point. Then they dropped me off to make our meal and they went to the park again! YAY!!!! I'm one of those people that needs those mental breaks! I for sure needs alone time! Put me in timeout please!!!!
And to top it off I got some cleaning done to! Thats even better : )
And to top it off I got some cleaning done to! Thats even better : )
No comments:
Post a Comment