So I was forced to stay in bed for an extra hour and a half so the kiddo's could finish their April fools pranks. Like I minded!!!! I came downstairs to get breakfast ready, went to get a spoon and ahhhhhhh they switched my drawers around! Then I went to poor the milk and it was green LOL. After I finished eating, I went to rinse my dish and Wham!!!!!!! Sprayed with water. They had put a rubber band around the sprayer so that right when I turned on the water I get sprayed. And last buy not least, SOOOOO FAR, when I went to brush my teach I discovered they had switched those drawers as well. This plays crazy tricks on your mind!! They've done tons of other things to eachother. I'll have to take pictures! These two are super into this holiday Help me!!!
OH YEAH! Sierra printed a parking ticket out of the computer and put it on Hectors car in the morning!!! She had also set an alarm on my phone for 3am but I caught that one : )
OH YEAH! Sierra printed a parking ticket out of the computer and put it on Hectors car in the morning!!! She had also set an alarm on my phone for 3am but I caught that one : )
No comments:
Post a Comment