Luis is not an artist! Lets state that right from the beginning. I used to beg him to color with me and he not no interest at all. Sooo sad : ( Sierra on the other hand is an amazing cartoonist, so I cant complain. I got one creative one. Luis's drawing def compare to a four year olds. Its cracks me up for real! I dont feel bad or embarrassed when art is hung up at school or church cuz he has so many other great gifts. And his drawing just crack me up! So I had to post this one. Currently he is reading Little House on the Prairie. He had to pick a book off a list from K12 and that was the longest one and he wants to prove he can read big books. Which we all know he's an amazing reader. He tested 4th grade in reading and comprehension but reading is one of his sisters "things" so I think he cants to show her up a bit. Each day after he reads the assigned chapters he makes a journal entry as if he is a member of the Ingalls family with a drawing to go with it. This is from one of the first few chapters, when they are making their trip from Missouri, west and their horses weren't cutting it and needed to trade for some Mustangs.

No comments:
Post a Comment