Wednesday, October 1, 2008

No Fear, thank God



Yesterday I took the kids to the park after all the homework was done and before dinner. I swear it's so hot next time I'll wait till after dinner. But I brought the bikes so we could try to get Luis on it. He had not ridden bikes since the accident when he broke his leg. He got right on and road away begging me to let him try tricks. Yes, I was the bummer mommy and said not today : )
I realized while he was riding he has definitely outgrown that bike. The day he broke his leg we noticed his seat needed to be raised. That did not some how stick in my mind as I put his bike in the van yesterday?? Wonder why?
But now I know what I'm getting him for his birthday : )
And yes, dad. Luis reminded me before we left home for the park that he needed to practice baseball while daddy was gone. And he made sure I had the bat, ball and gloves.
(sorry for the pic quality, I wasn't a prepared enough mom to remember to bring the camera)

No comments: